In what is surely a good sign for the aviation business, newspapers around the country are reporting improvements in local airports, including the addition of new hangars for private and commercial aircraft.
- Aviation company plans new hangar for private aircraft (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- County airport flying high and County airport board seeks state aviation grant (Ashtabula, Ohio)
- Auburn Municipal Airport hangar project moving forward after numerous setbacks (Auburn, California)
- Airport upgrading to boost business (Macon, Georgia)
- Corporate hangars headed for Orange County Airport (Montgomery, California)
Cited as reasons for the expansion in these articles are: demand for charter and corporate flights, ease of access at smaller airports, increased demand for aircraft storage, and the desire to improve local economies.
All with the result that there will be more options than ever for private aviators to travel throughout the U.S.