A Sky Diving Lesson
First time jumper: “If my chute doesn’t open, and the reserve doesn’t open, how long do I have until I hit the ground?"
Instructor: (with a deadpan stare) “The rest of your life.”
Bob & Sue
Bob and Sue, a pair of tight-wads, lived in the mid west, and had been married for years. Bob had always wanted to go flying, but Sue would not pay the money for a ride. Bob would ask, and Sue would say, "No way, ten dollars is ten dollars."
The years went by, and Bob got word of an air show in town. It was free to watch, so the two went together. Not too long into the show, Sue and Bob started to argue about paying for a ride.
A Pilot taking a break between flights overheard the argument and intervened. "I’ll tell you what, I’ll take you up flying, and if you don’t say a word the ride is on me, but if you make one sound, you pay ten dollars.”
So off they flew. The Pilot doing as many rolls, and dives as he could.
He dove to the ground as fast as the plane could go, pulling out of the dive at just the very last second. Not a word. Finally he admitted defeat and went back the airport.
"I’m surprised, why didn’t you say anything?"
"Well I almost said something when Sue fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars."
1. The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.
2. Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first!
3. Trust your captain…. but keep your seat belt securely fastened.
4. A pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he’s flying, and about flying when he’s with a woman.
5. There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold, pilots!
6. The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee.
Hope you enjoyed a few laughs! Until next week, take care everyone.